Hi beauties –
Now that Anastasija is almost five months, I feel the need to start a new series of baby must haves for this new stage. She is at a point where she wants everything in her mouth so teething plays a huge role nowadays, and her interest in lifting herself up is beyond me. She wants to sit up, and she keeps grabbing onto anything she can trying to lift up. She has a really strong hand grasp, and holds so tightly I can hardly let go sometimes. But, I wanted to share this baby activity center that has her intrigued. She loves it and I know you’ll too.
We received the Wonderland Porta Play from Oribel and the timing couldn’t be more perfect. This Porta Play is for babies five months and up. The moment I put Anastasija in it, she was all over the toys and of course, big brothers had to show their baby sister how all the toys worked. I loved seeing all three of them play there, it melted my heart.
I was looking for something that had a simpler and cleaner look, and this was spot on. Here are just a few things I really love about this Porta Play –
- It’s super easy to set up and breakdown. Vasilije helped me put it together.
- The legs fold easily and makes for a perfect storage under Anastasija’s crib.
- All the toys are removable and the porta play converts to a table for when she outgrows this stage. You can replace each toy with a button to make a flat surface. And as a bonus you get two foldable chairs to use with the table later.
- You can adjust the height.
- I love the modern design and the colors of the charms are not too crazy. And, they don’t make crazy “casino” noises, if you know what I mean.
- It does not take a lot of space. As you can see, we have it right by Anastasija’s mini crib.
- Also, it gives the baby a 360 spin to access all toys at an ease.
These two chairs are perfect for big brothers to sit on and play with their sister. They are so easy to store away when not being used – you just remove the legs and put everything away. I love watching them play together. Anastasija is way more interactive with the toys and she pays attention when big brothers are showing her how a toy works. It’s the sweetest thing ever.
I know that babies cannot be in the same place for more than 15-20 minutes and that’s normal with every toy. They get bored and want to move onto something else. We are looking forward to using this one now that she is at that stage of exploring new things.
Thank you Oribel for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. I try to give as honest of a review as I can. Of course, if you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me. You can get your own Porta Play HERE too.